Volunteers are always needed and appreciated.
Volunteers are needed to help at Minton Farm on Tuesday or Thursday, from 10am to 2pm every week.
For more information regarding volunteering please fill in the Volunteer Contact Form below and we'll get in touch with you soon.
Minton Farm aims to protect the natural environment, to save wildlife and to conserve and sustain SA’s natural diversity as a free community service.
The objective is to provide high quality rescue, care and rehabilitation of injured and orphaned native animals and birds, with the ultimate aim being to release the animal or bird back into its’ territory.
Some of roles of the volunteers are:
- clean enclosures and food containers;
- prepare and deliver food to the animals;
- construct and repair aviaries, fences and facilities;
- collect food supplies, and
- to participate in team building activities.
Volunteers are requested to attend one day each week; work as a team to learn, share skills and build friendships with like - minded individuals.
Volunteers need to:
- wear covered shoes at all times;
- wear old clothes appropriate for manual work;
- wear a hat;
- wear weather appropriate clothes;
- bring their own lunch.
Tea, coffee and filtered water are provided.
A $10/year fee is requested to assist with operational costs please.
Some of Minton Farm's Amazing Volunteers
photos, brief bio, acheivements, etc, coming soon...
You can help Minton Farm Animal Rescue Centre right now!
Click on the paypal Donate button below to donate to Minton Farm Animal Rescue Centre and start helping our wonderful wildlife live a better life.